Monday, October 29, 2012

Nerd's Creed 3

I have played video games before. Just the usual stuff: Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Sonic. I have never been tempted to play the sort of games that have lots of violence and busty females. But I seriously WOULD play this game:


The first time I saw this commercial I couldn't stop laughing for about five minutes. This is just too awesome for words. As a history buff who just finished up the American Revolution unit in her IB history class, I consider this completely fantastic. You see how the Assassin Dude (Apparently his name is Connor) leaps through windows and is slicing through redcoats, that's me when I walk into an IB History test. The question may be "Analyze the reasons for the Anti-Federalists' opposition to ratifying the Constitution," and I'll be writing something eloquent like "As staunch believers in individual and states' rights, the Anti-Federalists vehemently opposed ratification of the Constitution based in their fear of a continuation of tyrannical governmental oppression similar to that of King George III's reign." But inside, I'm like "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!" and I'm cutting down British troops like a total boss. After I finish a grueling multiple-choice part, write a phenomenally sophisticated essay, and turn it in, I sit back down and it's just like when George Washington gives the nod of approval to Assassin Dude. That's exactly what the test is like.




What I'm dying to know is if my teacher will give me extra credit for it, or if it could count for Enrichment (required extra credit). I'd probably have to write a paper on its historical inaccuracies, but nothing's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment