Thursday, October 18, 2012

Avengers Assemble

In the mercy of the powers that be, I am starting that glorious thing known as Fall Break. Right now I am curled up on a friend's couch watching The Avengers in true teenager style. Pizza? Yes. Chocolate cake? You bet. Soda? Duh. The best part is I have virtually no homework (first time for everything). For once in my life I'm debating whether Thor or Captain America is hotter, not the tangibility of reality (though Thor and Captain America are both realities I would eagerly explore). I often feel like an Avenger when dealing with IB, battling insurmountable forces and against impossible odds. It's some kind of miracle that I don't turn huge, green, and angry when stressed out by multiple tests in my weakest subjects in a week (the huge maybe, because I sometimes eat ice cream when studying. Thank goodness CAS requires me to exercise. Perhaps I'll get buff like Captain America.).


No comments:

Post a Comment