Thursday, November 1, 2012

IB Gangnam Style

So I've been feeling a little down recently. Not that much, but I guess the stress is getting to me. Guess what: I have a mild internal derangement of my right jaw! It's a lot less impressive than it sounds. Basically the right side of my jaw pops whenever I open my mouth. The only explanation I can give is that the cartilage in my right jaw decides to do this every time I move my jaw:


Apparently there are many causes of this. The origin of mine includes genetics, singing, and that thing that rules my life: STESS!!!!!!!!! I am so stressed out my jaw is going crazy. I mainly blame IB for this, because it only showed up after my start of IB. If you didn't comprehend how stressed out I was before, take note now. If you don't believe me, just look at the definition of International Baccalaureate on Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ib. It's quite instructive.

I honestly think my teachers got together in a clandestine secret society meeting of the candle and masks variety, malevolently plotting to make it as difficult as possible for us to get our diplomas. It's like they went, "Hey, let's give them 3 tests, 1 project, and 1 process paper all in one week! That's a GREAT idea!"

I am not alone in my conspiracy theories. Believe it or not, there is a website feverishly devoted to destroying the plague of IB called The Truth About IB. They want to do this for various reasons, but the main one is that they believe IB is brainwashing American youths into international mindsets that are radical and of the Devil. Frankly, I find it hilarious. I enjoy reading some of the stuff on their website just because it's so ridiculously unfounded. It's like the academic version of Donald Trump proclaiming Obama was born in Kenya.  I may complain about IB sometimes, but I am grateful to have this unique educational opportunity and overall view it as very positive.

Awesome! Writing this post worked. I am not nearly as depressed as I was at the beginning of it. I would like to thank the Internet for being a great outlet for my stress and the people who actually take interest in what I write. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment