Thursday, November 29, 2012

Adventures in Doodling

So this semester I started doodling. It started with just a storm of lines in an abstract cloud, but then I started drawing other things, and discovered I can draw vaguely recognizable things. Then I couldn't resist drawing this on a Biology test:

I know it's Glycocidic, but I can't spell to save my life
Sadly, my teacher didn't think it merited extra credit. Then in history when we were talking about Manifest Destiny and all that lovely jazz, I was reminded of a famous line from the book that basically is the jazz era, The Great Gatsby:

Gadsden Purchase of 1853
We had a substitute in TOK, and we had to do this reason packet, which included a logic puzzle. Unable to answer any of the questions on the page, I just filled in the only one I knew:


My biology teacher decided to change the arrangements of the desks into this bizarre formation. It was quite disturbing to walk in and see previously logically aligned desks in this strange, slanted triangle thing. I immediately turned to a friend in horror and said:


No comments:

Post a Comment