Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday!!!!

Sorry about that mix-up that may have confused you. The robot minions of Google thought I was a spam blogger or some other serious threat to the stability of the universe. It's fixed now. Again, many apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment you may have experienced (because everyone's life revolves around my blog).

Back to business. Today is Friday! Because Friday is one of the things that makes life worthwhile, I will continue with my regular Friday celebration of other things that make life worthwhile as well. Today, it's salad dressing. Salad dressing is the only thing that makes eating a salad enjoyable. Honestly, a naked salad is just bland leaves stuck in a bowl. The salad dressing adds another taste that isn't salad, making it a delicious and healthy choice. Give me a cup of ranch dressing and I'm a veritable rabbit. Forget ambrosia (although that is a type of salad), salad dressing is the foodstuff of the gods.


No comments:

Post a Comment