Monday, August 27, 2012

Cogito Ergo Sum

How big of a nerd do you have to be to choose to blog about school? I prefer to call it Geek Chic. Anyway, I am about to embark on the greatest journey I have ever yet taken. I'm not out to destroy the ring of power or Voldemort's Horcruxes, or even trying to keep the Daleks from taking over the universe. No, my quest shall be even more arduous. I am an International Baccalaureate Full Diploma Candidate. That means I'm participating in one of the most prestigious educational programs humanity has to offer. It's all about building an international mentality through education, and has unique elements that focus on critical thinking and and social awareness. It also means I'll be working my butt off for the next two years, all the while trying to be a high school student.  So IB will take over my life, hence the reworking of Descartes' immortal quote. Here ends "I am," and begins "IB."

No comments:

Post a Comment