Monday, August 5, 2013

Fun Avoiding the Sun

So school is going to start in a week. 7 days left to live. I'm going to spend that time how I spent the rest of my summer: writing, reading a mix of comics and books and The New York Times, watching Netflix, and, of course, homework. Too bad I can't fit in another trip to New York, but I'll manage.

The first rough draft of the extended essay is complete. YES!!!!!! I feel like a weight is off my shoulders. Yet I know I still will work on it, perfecting it until the due date of August 15. Turns out I made amazing scores on my IB tests, my math paper was completed, and I made a top score on the ACT. I feel accomplished. I hope to feel like this at the end of my senior year. We shall see. You can look forward to another crazy year of my travails and lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment