Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why So Serious? MLA.

Finishing up my annotated bibliography for my extended essay on terrorism in The Dark Knight Trilogy. Rather than boring the internet with the details and intricacies of MLA citation, I will share with you things I have found in my research that should be in my paper, but never can be. This is the research I deserve, but not the one I need right now...







These are the birthday cakes for my twin and myself. We both love Batman, but I prefer chocolate cake with white icing, while my twin prefers the exact opposite. They're just ridiculously awesome, and we spent about half an hour making Dark Knight references relevant to cakes. 


"Some men just want to watch the candles burn."
"Yes, Mr. Wayne, it does come in chocolate."
"Why so delicious?"
"When your stomach is filled with deliciousness, then you have my permission to die."
"A birthday party is coming, Mr. Wayne."
"No one cared who I was until I put on this icing."
"The batter rises!"

No comments:

Post a Comment